CODE Digital Solution
The CODE Digital Solution (CDS) is an efficient, accurate, and cost-effective solution for registering voters, issuing ID cards, and preparing voter lists. It is a secure solution, which can be sustained internally to update and manage the voter registry. The CDS combines proven commercial off-the shelf (COTS) hardware with an easy-to-use software interface and a central multi-biometric matching server, to collect and clean voter registration information.
Each CDS deployment is customized to ensure it takes into account the processes and procedures established by the client. Thorough needs analysis and requirements gathering at the outset of a project ensure the results are in keeping with client expectations. The CDS includes dedicated support at all stages. From design of the user interface through to compilation of the final voter’s list, expert personnel from CODE Inc. and its partners will be dedicated to the successful completion of your project.
The CDS allows you to:
- Register voters “in the field”
- Issue different types of voter ID cards (Laminated paper, or high-quality PVC) in the field or from headquarters
- Store data in a reliable and secure manner
- Search for duplicates based on multi-biometrics
- Manage the database and produce reports, including the final voter registry