What is SecuGen WebAPI?
- Easy to integrate fingerprint capture, enrollment, and matching functions
- Works with most modern web browsers
- Utilizes RESTful web service and JSON objects
- No Java run-times needed
- No browser plug-ins needed
- Small client software
SecuGen WebAPI provides simple web service calls to the WebAPI Client application to capture fingerprint data and create a fingerprint template in a single method.
- Capture – single finger
- Capture and enroll – single finger
- Capture and enroll – multiple fingers
Supported Fingerprint Readers
- Windows 7 or later, 32-bit or 64-bit
- Memory 4 GB minimum
A license key for each domain that hosts your web application will be needed. If no license key is installed, the web service will work for a limited period of 60 days. Please contact us or your SecuGen Representative for information about pricing and licensing.
Try Our Beta Demo
If you have a supported SecuGen fingerprint reader installed on your computer, you can try all the fingerprint functions at our secure demo site.
Go to the demo site at https://webapi.secugen.com