How to Login to Windows with your SecuGen Reader
The Windows Biometric Framework (WBF) provides users with built-in support for biometrics that allow you to quickly and easily login to Windows with your SecuGen Reader. If you are running Windows 8.1 or higher, you can also use WBF to securely purchase Windows Store apps and access them using your fingerprint.
WBF is supported on Windows 7 and later operating systems. WBF provides a way to register, delete, and manage all your fingerprints associated with your Windows account, so that you remain in control of your fingerprints at all times.
Supported SecuGen fingerprint readers and sensors
- Hamster Pro 20, Hamster Pro, Hamster Pro Duo CL, Hamster Pro Duo SC/PIV
- Hamster IV, Hamster Plus
- iD-USB SC, iD-USB SC / PIV
- Keyboard Plus, OptiMouse Plus
- Sensors: FDU03FR / FRS, SDU03M / P, FDU04 / SDU04P, U20, UPx
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 Release 2