SecuGen Limited Warranty
At SecuGen, we take great pride in the fingerprint hardware that we design and produce. We strive to provide you with the most reliable products in the industry, with the best combination of product performance, value, and quality in materials and engineering. As a testimony of our confidence in the quality of our hardware products, we are pleased to provide the following limited warranty.
Type of Product : Warranty Duration
Hamster, ID, OptiMouse, Unity : One (1) year
SDAx, SDUx, SDOPPx, U10x, U20x, UPx : One (1) year
Refurbished Hardware : Six (6) months
Software : Sixty (60) days
- We warrant the products purchased directly from SecuGen to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
- This warranty begins on the day the product is shipped from SecuGen to you and will be in effect for the Warranty Duration corresponding to the Type of Product listed above.
- If a product is found to be defective during the Warranty Duration, we will repair or replace the product with the same or equivalent type. Replacements may be given only after we receive and determine that defective units are unable to be repaired.
- Before returning any product, you must obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) by completing an RMA request form. You will be responsible for the cost of shipping the product to us. We will bear the cost of shipping the repaired or replacement product to you. We are not responsible for any product returned that has not been pre-authorized.
- This warranty does not apply if the product has been damaged by abuse, accident, misuse, misapplication, or unauthorized modification or repairs, aside from normal wear and tear, or has been altered in any form or manner.
- This warranty is made expressly in place of all other guarantees and warranties. We expressly disclaim any implied warranty of merchantability and any implied warranty that the products are fit for a particular purpose. We assume no responsibility for any damages including incidental or consequential damages arising from the use of or inability to use the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation may not apply to you.
If you have any problems or questions concerning this warranty or to request an RMA, please contact your SecuGen Representative or e-mail us at email@example.com.